Packages are generally dispatched within 3-9 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via UPS/Fedex or EMS with tracking and drop-off without signature. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Change of mind returns:
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Shapola.com will offer you an exchange voucher or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 14 days of delivery.
- You produce your original com receipt at the time you return the item
- Return fees will be paid by the Customer returning the goods.
- The item is in resalable condition as follows:
- It is in its original packaging.
B. It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition.
If these requirements are not satisfied, Shapola.com reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund for change of mind returns.
Shapola.com will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality.
- The cost of return shipping will be paid by the customer returning the goods.
- The product does not match the sample or our description.
- You can present your Shapola.com register receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
- com reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Israeli Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Shapola.com reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
Your original Shapola.com register receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
Refunds will be issued using your original payment method